I got all these groceries for...drum roll please...$ 26.00 a savings of $61.00!! That is AMAZING!!

I got 7 large boxes of cereal, 3 gallons of milk, 5 bags of goldfish, 3 jars of
bbq sauce, 2 loaves of bread, 1 box of pop tarts, 2 boxes of butter, 2 boxes of trail mix, 1 bag of
marshmallow's(have to do something with all those Rice
Krispies), 1 bottle of balsamic
vinegar, and 1 red onion!!! The last two items I just needed for dinner tommorrow-no deal, but everything else was on sale or I had a coupon for!! Yippee for me!!
3 comments:
how about some rice krispie treats for elder stiles? he LOVES them!
it is fun, isn't it? don't you love seeing it all on your counter like that? it will only get better from here!!
holy cow! That's just amazing. Where do you get all the coupons? I really think I need to give that a try
Post a Comment