What a fun day in the backyard--Look at that big boy swinging all by himself--I feel so bad that we don't have a yard, Ryan LOVES to play outside and was out there almost all day when we were at Katies house the other day.
Delaney had a good time being in charge, she buckled and pushed Ryan in the swing, it was cute to watch them enteract and really get along and have fun together!


I'm so glad that Katie live close and that these cousins get to know eachother, especially since we never had the opportunity growing up.

2 comments:
I'm glad they are close too.
Yesterday we were at target and Delaney say two little boys and said "Hey he looks like my cousin Ryan."
She loves him.
They are so lucky to have great cousins close by! I love how in your pictures of your outing, half the time you are holding each other's babies! Great example of sisterly love for all the kids. Nothing better than a sister! Love ya, Laur
PS Great Shopping!
Post a Comment