Monday, April 6, 2009

She is getting bigger and things are getting better!!

My little girl is growing up!! It's really crazy to see how fast she is growing! Things are getting better(cross my fingers, knock on wood, etc...) I have figured out that she needs to stay awake for a 4 hour stretch during the evening so she sleeps well through the night. If she goes to sleep around 10pm she wakes up about 3 and then 6ish, so that's not to bad so long as she goes right back to sleep and doesn't stay awake for an hour or so. As for the reflux things are looking up and I think the medication is really starting to help. I notice a difference with in minutes of giving her the medication, so she isn't screaming as much, but still wants me to hold her ALL day, if I put her down she is happy for a minute and then demands to be held.


3 comments:

Katelyn said...

oh she is cute
and i am very glad she is being nicer to you lately.
keep up the good work mama!
love you

Anonymous said...

She is growing soo fast but, she gets prettier by the minute. I'm glad that things seem to be getting better for you. Keep your chin up - you can do it!

Laur said...

She's so cute! I love her round face, and chubby hands! You're a great mama!