Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Miss Caroline











Top Ten Things about Caroline

10. She doesn't scream ALL day any more.
9. She gets to wear ALL of her cute outfits because she goes through about 5 outfits a day.
8. I only need to change her diaper about 3 times a day because she rarely poops(which the doctor said was just fine)
7. I never have to worry about her breathing at night because she sleeps very loudly.
6. She likes to be held and cuddled
5. She is very happy first thing in the morning
4. She can sit in the Baby Bjorn facing forward(good neck muscles)!!
3. She is starting to smile more, and recognize me.
2. She is a very quick eater
1. She is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

she is a good girl!!!!
and so many great qualities. :)

Lisa said...

what a pretty girl!

Carmen said...

okay so when you say sleeping through the night...what hours are we talkin? I mean seriously, how is that possible, you must have some magic trick that you need to be sharing :)