Friday, May 1, 2009

KATIE I LOVE YOU


My little sister has had a terrible horrible no good very bad year so far!!! I just want Katie to know how much I love her, and how thankful I am that she lives near by. She is my best friend and I'm so glad I have her for a sister. She is truly the best mom and I look up to her and strive to be a better mom because of her wonderful example. Ryan loves his Katie and really enjoys spending time with her and her wonderful little family.



Katie's family have had some time consuming medical problems, and she rarely complains, I complain WAY more and about way more minor issues. I know she is trying hard and worries about the future, but if anyone can be happy and do a fabulous job of it, its Katie. I know you need a little pick me up so I hope this helps! I love you Katelyn!




This is Ryan having a blast at Katie's house with a little body painting and sprinkler time

1 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

Sisters are the greatest! Jade and I don't always get along, but I can't imagine life without her. And I too, hope life starts getting a little easier for Katie. I know that is is really hard to remember, but our trials make us stronger.