Here is the finished product for Caroline's crib!! I'm so happy with the way it turned out and how well it goes with Ryan's crib(Ihave two of the same cribs) Thank you mom and Katie for making the bumper-I LOVE IT!!!
You definitely have a knack for creating REALLY cute stuff. Keep up the good work! So fun to finally meet miss Caroline. She is beautiful! And Ryan is so much fun, too! Love you, Laur
Last night we were wrestling with Ryan when suddenly he reached over and licked Jared's head then exclaimed, "Um, delicious.." Totally out of the blue but totally funny!
Life is great!! I love being a mom and a wife. Ryan is 2-1/2 years old and busier then ever, I think he might need a leash, he is talking more and more every day and is extremly happy. Caroline is 1 and is a very happy, easy going baby and it is hard to imagine our family without her. Jared has gone out on his own to pratice law and is enjoying the freedom it brings, I'm enjoying his more flexable shedule! I love that I have a husband who works so hard so that I can stay home and take care of our two wonderful, growing, busy kids!
4 comments:
You definitely have a knack for creating REALLY cute stuff. Keep up the good work! So fun to finally meet miss Caroline. She is beautiful! And Ryan is so much fun, too! Love you, Laur
It looks so good! I haven't seen the room since you got the new crib in there, I'll have to check it out.
Cute,Cute! I love the name on the wall.I have been wanting to do that too - it's really cute!
i can't wait to see it is real life!
Post a Comment