I was so nervous flying with two kids by myself, stroller, bjorn, car seat, large suitcase, three bags, 3month old and a 22 month old-I 'm brave I know-But it couldn't have gone any smoother. The airline let me board first which was so nice! Ryan sat and played with his animals and Caroline slept the whole time. PERFECT!!!
This is Alison and her little family!! We are having a great time in Iowa! Ryan has had issues with sharing and saying "MINE" about everything. On top of that he got an ear infection and is teething, so he is LOVELY and sleeping wonderfully-NOT!
Today we went to the zoo-Everyone had a great time and the day couldn't have gotten prettier!

Ryan got to feed the animals

Cory helped Ryan fed the llamas-he had a blast as you can tell.

Ryan loved seeing "Nemo"

This was a cool display full of jellyfish!

Ryan getting eaten by a hippo!

Caroline slept most of the way through the zoo luckily!

Is your mama a llama?

Cooper and Alison
Ryan would "wing" all day if I let him.
Caroline just chill'n in the grass-she ALWAYS has her tongue sticking out.
Alison has a great front yard, so the kids just blew bubbles and played ball for most of the afternoon
Cooper

I just think it is so weird to think that both Alison and I have kids and the spending time together is like we have never been apart even though we've only seen each other a handful of times since High School graduation. I so thankful for such a good friend, who loves me even though my kids don't act perfect and cry all the time. She was so excited for me to come and wanted everything perfect and I told her today that she will be the same amount of excited to see me leave! : ) Thank you Alison for such a wonderful trip and hopefully soon I can get you back!
Today we went to the zoo-Everyone had a great time and the day couldn't have gotten prettier!
Ryan got to feed the animals
Cory helped Ryan fed the llamas-he had a blast as you can tell.
Ryan loved seeing "Nemo"
This was a cool display full of jellyfish!
Ryan getting eaten by a hippo!
Caroline slept most of the way through the zoo luckily!
Is your mama a llama?
Cooper and Alison
Ryan would "wing" all day if I let him.
Caroline just chill'n in the grass-she ALWAYS has her tongue sticking out.
I just think it is so weird to think that both Alison and I have kids and the spending time together is like we have never been apart even though we've only seen each other a handful of times since High School graduation. I so thankful for such a good friend, who loves me even though my kids don't act perfect and cry all the time. She was so excited for me to come and wanted everything perfect and I told her today that she will be the same amount of excited to see me leave! : ) Thank you Alison for such a wonderful trip and hopefully soon I can get you back!

4 comments:
Yeah, it looks like you are having a great time. Jordan is running a fever, I think she and Ryan are having similar problems! See you when you get home. More swimming? I must admit, I had a good time...there I said it!
Looks like you had/are having tons of fun. Caroline is starting to like a baby instead of tiny newborn! Zoos are great fun.
I miss you baby! Glad you are having a great time... give allison a hug for me. love mom
Such a fun trip and such nice friends! All of the kids are adorable. Glad you had a great time despite the ear infection. Looked like a really fun zoo! Em, you look great! Love you, Laur
PS The kids are really cute too, esp the pic of Caroline with her tongue out! I think she's smiling!
Post a Comment