Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to my world....

This little girl is really hurting my feelings by puking back up all my hard work!!! As you can tell(from the soaking wet shirt) this is like our 5th round of spit up in about a 2 minute span. i guess I should just give up and keep her in a bib, but the bibs are ugly and the cover up her cute clothes! She's not very smiley but I think she is sure is cute!



7 comments:

Lisa said...

Talk about an action shot!!! I remember those days with Brent! It makes taking up wearing strong perfume SEEM like a good idea.. this too shall pass love mom

Laur said...

SPIT HAPPENS!! We should make her a really really cute shirt with that sentiment. I've seen bibs, but you're so creative, I am sure you can come up with some amazing and great creation! Sorry about the barf. She'll get through it, and so will you. Imagine how big she would be if it all stayed down! :O Laur

Katelyn said...

oh she is so cute!
i miss you guys!
see you soon

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

She is adorable, spit up and all. At least she isn't on formula, that stinks really bad! Hope you guys are having a blast otherwise!

Carmen said...

Wow! Those are some great photographer skills. Catching her mid barf and all :) I love all her cutsie outfits, she is totally beautiful!

Leah and Mike said...

Oh she is so cute!! You dress her so cute and those bows are to die for !!

JS said...

that is just nasty... but she is ADORABLE. That second face is like a precious moments drawing.

Awesome.