Okay since this little girl rarely smiles this is a post full of smiles!!! I LOVE the little dimple and hope I will be seeing more and more of it as she gets happier! She is typically happy in the morning and while she is nursing-she just smiles away then but I sure no one wants to see pictures of that!
6 days ago

5 comments:
now those are some real smiles! Can't wait to get my hands on her and her brother! Love ya,
mom
Too totally adorable!!! We knew she could do it! Keep up the good work, Caroline! We love you, Love, Auntie Laur
Maybe she likes her bow! I have never seen this one before...I think it is all in the bow! I can't wait until you guys are home. I hope you have a safe trip, see you Sunday!
So sweet is right! She is so ceeee uuute!
Whatever... i meant cute with a fun accent. :)
i am sure one day she will be the class clown and you will not even know where that baby went that you had to convince you were funny enough to get a smiley picture of went.
and she is looking awfully squishy these days! I can't wait to get my hands on her! :)
Post a Comment