We had a great week, my Aunt Laur came to visit for 8 days and we had a blast!!
NO family visit is complete without baking something wonderful, and Ryan was right there to clean up any mess
NO family visit is complete without baking something wonderful, and Ryan was right there to clean up any mess
This was Matt's lunch for his last day of law school
Laur also tried all week to get a pic of Caroline smiling and this is what she got in her last few minutes here! Perfect timing!
Thanks for a wonderful week Laur, I'm so glad you came to visit!

5 comments:
what a fun week!
i love caroline's little dress.
Laur was showing me and Delaney pictures on her camera and she said... "oh how cute, but mom whys caroline sitting in your bag?"
i thought that was pretty funny! :)
love you
What a blast we had! The kids are so cute, and it was so fun to spend so much time with you!
love laur
emily you look so good!!!! Two kids keep you running I'm sure, an dyou look great!!
So fun! Isn't it crazy how fast babies grow?! Caroline already looks so much bigger...and honestly, you is looking good girl!
You guys are ALWAYS doing fun things!! You make me feel like I am depriving my child. I'm glad she doesn't know you or she would want you as her mom :) What a fun week for you - visitors are the best!
Post a Comment