Monday, May 4, 2009

Garage Sailing!

I went garage sailing today in my mom's neighborhood(well actually her neighborhood doesn't allow garage sales so it was in a church parking lot, which was fabulous because we didn't have to pack the kids in and out of the car we just strolled up and down the aisles) and I got all of this for $20~~~the car rug(which I have wanted for awhile), 2 Mr. Potato Heads, life jacket,2 pj's, 2 dresses, 2 Melissa and Doug puzzles, little people dinosaur, 2 beanie babies, and a bunch of books!! I was very excited about my haul!! I forgot that I love to go garage sailing and how rewarding it feels to get a great deal!!

5 comments:

Brett said...

Very nice. The funny thing is someone bought Jackson that same Tails book and I know they spent 20 bucks on it alone. Good work!

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

I LOVE a good garage sale, and the great bargains. Looks like you hit the jack pot for Ryan!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

That's quite the stash! Good job mama!

Carmen said...

I don't think I've ever been to a garage sale...you may have me convinced though. I totally want one of those cars rugs too! Great minds must think alike :)

Lenette said...

Your babies are so cute!