Friday, June 12, 2009

BIg Deal

Okay most of you are going to laugh but this was a BIG DEAL for me, yesterday I threw away my blankie!! Now this wasn't the blanket I've had since I was a little kid this was one I have made since I've been married. I have to sleep with something over my eyes because I can see light though my eye lids, so I needed a blanket. Right? Well it fell apart a while ago and I have been dreading throwing it away. I took it to the hospital with me when I had Ryan, it's been on trips and vacations, I took it everywhere, yes as a grown up. I made my son give up his binkie before I gave up my blanket! So long dear friend!



6 comments:

JS said...

How are you ever going to sleep?

It doesn't count if you throw away one, and make another. :)

Miss you and your quirkiness. Loves!

Emily said...

i didn't another one(yet) I've just been using one of carolines!

Katelyn said...

oh don't let her fool you- i am sure she has a new one already made that she has been 'breaking-in'

Emily said...

WHATEVER!

Lisa said...

i am skeptical too! mom

Laur said...

And I'm wondering which dumpster I have to go diving in to find if for you. Maybe I could "gift" it to you for Christmas! I miss my blankie too. Laur