I've been thinking for over 8 months that I want to make homemade bread, but I've always been intimidated at the very thought, thus the reason for thinking about it for so long!! Well now I'm kicking myself, it was truly easier then making cookies!!! It was SOOOO good I had to stop myself at half a loaf!! So if any of you out there are thinking it's too hard, give it a try it just might be easier then you think and then you wont have to think about it for the next 8 months!!
6 days ago

2 comments:
umm... my friend only makes homemade bread. I tried it the other day... it was NASTY! :) oh well, it is too hot to make bread now, but maybe I will try again in the fall. Good for you though... it looks super yummy!
You got me going too! Now I have two loaves of County Line bread dough in my fridge that need to rise and shine. Maybe I will make cinnamon rolls to take camping this weekend. Yummy! Nothing better than a great slice of tasty homemade bread, warm from the oven, and you are right, it is so easy.
Post a Comment