Gramps and Mimi bought Ry some wonderful classic children's books for his birthday, and Ry has really enjoyed reading them every night. Jared will read to him with all the different voices, Ryan just eats it up. I thought this picture was to sweet to pass up.

never passes up the opportunity to cheese for the camera!

Having his glass of milk before bed because he has already perfected the art of stalling. He will ask for milk, to go potty, another hug or kiss, to say night to dad again, the list goes on and on. Or when I say it's time to go to bed he will run to where ever dad is screaming, "Helllppp dad help me!" Little stinker has it all figured out already.
Sharing with dad, everyone loves a sippy cup of milk didn't you know!!
2 comments:
Oh, the stalling!!! Addy is the world's best staller...and I hate it! Getting ready for bed now takes like a half hour. They learn to quick!
Be strong, Emily. Set a timer for 10 minutes, and when it rings, it's lights out! You can do it!
Post a Comment