Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fly Ry Fly

Ry is not afraid of anything in reguards to the water!! This is him flying through the air with the greatest of ease!He will let you throw, toss, chuck, fling him anywhere in the water

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Is he swimming now without arm floaties?! That's amazing. I think Jackson is pretty fearless in the water too, but we still have floaties on him. We tried to go swimming yesterday but it was a mere 68 degrees outside and we got too cold to stay for very long. I bet it wasn't 68 in Dallas! Anyway, that's such a great shot of Ryan flying through the air, don't you just love how adventurous they are?

Laur said...

Great picture, Em! Fearless he is! I think he's even smiling!!! He'll be riding a bike before he's three! Love ya, Laur

Lisa said...

adrenaline junkie???? ya think??