Friday, August 7, 2009

New outfits!!

Today I made Caroline and Reese these cute little tutu's and t-shirts!! It took about an hour total, and cost about $5 to make! It will be perfect for the family dinner before Lindsay's wedding! I think they turned out pretty dang cute!!

9 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

those are cute!

Lisa said...

cute! cute! cute! you are so creative girl! I love that you love to create clothes for the kids!! It gave me so much pleasure to sew and create for you little kids, and to see you do it now makes my heart happy! love you em

Katelyn said...

i LOVE it.
i can't wait for her to wear it!

Jules said...

Wow- those are so cute!! You are so creative and talented!

Laur said...

Adorable! How did you make the letters on their shirts? I might want to make one for me!

Carmen said...

oh my gosh are you kidding me?! You MADE those? that's just craziness. I think you have to be just about the craftiest person ever! I am totally envious...I think I want to copy one of the crafty things you did last year because I still think about how cute it was. Maybe I'll have you explain it to me when you are out here. super cute!

Carmen said...

Okay so I am on the HFPE committee and in Oct. we are doing a Thanksgiving themed activity and I made the suggestion to do something crafty, although I am not crafty at all nor is anyone else on the committee. But then I printed out that thing you made that said 'GIVE' and thanks was on the bottom of the 'E'. So I was thinking...but I may be WAY in over my head...that if I learn how to do it maybe I could teach the other ladies? I am totally not creative at all, so I wasn't going to suggest it to my committee until I try it first and see if I can even do it. But I LOVE the one you made and you said you did it during nap time so that can't take too long right? I am desperately trying to be crafty :) what do you think? can a beginner make that?

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I want some!! I love LOVE those! So creative and cute! I seriously want some for my girls!! Good job!!

Anonymous said...

Oh to be crafty!!!