Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rainy days

My little drummer girl can sit up all by herself now!! Tummy time with big brother is always fun
It's so fun to see her really start to play with things


Smiley smiley girl! She still needs to learn how to roll from her belly to back, she rolls great from her back to her belly, but then just gets really angry that she can't roll back over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting SOO BIG!! Everyday she looks more and more like you. I miss you and love you Em.

Anonymous said...

So how far did you end up moving from your apartment? Jared called Chad and mentioned you had moved...You will have to email the scoop.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Emily, she is getting super cute! And I agree with the first comment - she is looking more and more like you every time I see pictures of her. She is a dollbaby!!!! Love her little grin!

Melissa said...

She is a doll! I can't believe how grown up she is. I love the picture of her and Ryan.