We have a wonderful screened in porch-that we love! Well "someone" decided that poking a toy through it might be kind of fun!
Which one do you think did it? DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DODO DODO(JEOPARDY THEME SONG)

My guess is the Triceratops
Needless to say they are all in time out!After a stern reprimand and a time out- Ryan was balling and crying "I want to take a nap, I want to take a nap!!" OKAY your wish is my command!! Off to nap he went!
3 comments:
Hi Emily! Naughty naughty toys with minds of their own! Beautiful kids! For the blog book I used blog2print.com...it was easy and fast!
I want to see pics of your house.
I hate naughty toys. we have some of those.
Dude, and how bad is your reprimand for him to WANT to take a nap. :)
Haha! I was looking for a photo of the real culprit, a curly blonde! Give him a year, and his "mean friends" will be doing the naughty things! lol
Post a Comment