Monday, October 26, 2009

What a fun and busy month we have had

Here are some fair pictures continued: Ryan loved the petting zoo! The cow looked like she wasn't to sure of Ryan


Mimi and Ryan waiting for the dog show(which he has talked about several times since)

The day before the fair Mimi took us to the Heard Museum-which is a nature preserve. They had a wonderful dinosaur trail, the dinosaur moved and roared at us! Ryan loved every minute of it and tried to join them on most exhibits.
Caroline enjoyed the walk but wasn't too interested in the dinosaurs

Ryan was petting the dinosaurs tongue!
This was the first the dino on the trail. Ryan wasn't expecting it to roar at him.
Off to find next dino!Earlier in the month I got to go to a hockey game. I invited my friend Maria, she has a little boy a day older than Caroline so it was nice to get out with out any babies.
I have a friend that just had a baby so I took her little boy to the zoo with us. Graham and Ry are only a couple of weeks apart but the are TOTALLY opposite in temperament. One boy was always ahead ( I bet you can guess which one) and the other was always straggling behind. It was kind of funny because they were never together but both enjoyed them selves. I almost forgot Caroline was there except for the fact that I was pushing her stroller. I thought it was going to be a nice cool day-boy was I wrong, it was the most humid day we've had all year-yuk!
Ryan eating pudding for the first time and totally enjoying every moment of it!
Sister just happy strolling along!

1 comments:

Amy said...

You always do such fun activities! We are definitely going to have to check out the museum!