Tuesday, October 20, 2009

what ry has been talking about

Ryan has been saying all kinds of crazy things, so good and some bad but all funny!

The other day I made Ry a sandwich, he took it and stuck his finger in the middle of it and then said," Look mom a finger sandwich!"

I was in a parking lot and some guy was trying to backup into me and I proclaimed
MOM-"Cooomme ON dude!"
from the back Ryan piped up with
RYAN-"come on dude your pissing me off!!!"
Oooppss I guess it doesn't sound so good coming out of the mouth of a two year old! Check other word off the list that I didn't think was too bad!

We were driving to my parents house when Ryan said from the backseat
RYAN- "mom, gramps poops in the yard"
MOM- "no Ryan gramps doesn't poop in the yard, Satch poops in the yard and gramps cleans it up!"

The list goes on and on, I need to be better about writing them down just for my sake so I can show him what he said when he was little.

4 comments:

Shalene said...

So, what has he been talking about? Does this mean he has been talking about nothing? Nope that can't be right, he talks about everything.

Lisa said...

I am dying to know too! He always has something funny to say! Quite the amazing vocabulary on that kid!

Laur said...

Alright already! Help us out! Inquiring minds want to know! Love ya, Laur

Laur said...

Oh, those are funny!!! Must take after his mama!