Sweet little boy picked me a flower~~ We were out the door at 10:30 on our way to the fair!JoAnn gave us some free tickets to the Texas State Fair and off we went for a day of fun!! Big Tex greeted us when we walked in-Ry thought he had a big hinney!! We rode the train right to the front gate~ it was so easy and another fun adventure to add to our great day.
Caroline LOVED the cotton candy, and had it EVERYWHERE~
Both kids had Cotton Candy for the first time. Ry thought it was a pillow at first and gave it a big hug when I gave it to him, I had to tell him he could eat it before he would give it a try.
They had this cool basketball center set up and Ryan loved the "baket-ball" set up! It was an area where he could run around all he wanted.
Ry looking up to Derik
I think this expression says it all! Ryan LOVED the petting zoo!
This ostrich was mean-he was eating the food out of my cup so fast we couldn't get a good picture, but Ryan thought is was the coolest thing
Caroline was so good all day I don't think she made a peep!!

2 comments:
We went to the OC fair, but I can't imagine how awesome a TEXAS fair is...
oh, but no matter what fair you go to, the carnies make my day. :)
You have dang cute kidlets!
We did manage to tucker them out! The picture (in my mind) of Ryan hugging the cotton candy before he ate it, is priceless!
Post a Comment