Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just so I remember

the other day we were driving in the car and ry kept trying to tell me something, and I just didn't understand what he was saying. All the sudden I heard a sigh and ry said,"nevermind mom, just nevermind."

Ry found a little lunch box the other and started to carry it around here is our conversation surrounding the lunch box

RY: bye mom i'm going to work.
MOM: bye hon have a great day.
(Ry walks to the garage door)
RY: hon, where are my keys! i can't find my keys, hon do you know where my keys are?
MOM:here ry here are some keys.
RY: oh, thanks hon(he walks back to the garage door and opens it)
RY:OH NO MY JEEP, WHERE DID MY JEEP GO? MY JEEP IS GONE!!!


Ryan was leaving yesterday to go fishing with gramps
MOM: Bye Ry be a good boy and listen to gramps. I love you!
RY: Bye hon, have a good day, i love you too!

he has been talking up a storm and it's so fun to hear all the crazy little things his mind thinks up!!

2 comments:

Shalene said...

hey cute background. where did you find the header, I will put something like "from the Kings" on it,if you want. happy thanksgiving. have fun with katie!

Laur said...

It's amazing how well he's talking! You can really tell he hears EVERYTHING! Such fun!!!