The best book I've read in awhile!!! We have a totally new kid in our house and it is amazing. He listens the very first time or else he knows there will be a consequence right away! I feel better because I'm not asking, yelling, begging, talking, or explaining over, and over and over again-I say it JUST ONCE! We went out lunch yesterday and I explained to him how I wanted him to behave while we were eating lunch and that if he didn't act that way, I would take him into the bathroom and give him a spanking. Well it worked like a charm, Ry sat in his chair quietly and played with his cars and ate his food nicely. He did get one spanking in the bathroom because I was being a super stickler and he was standing up on the rungs of his chair. After that it was smooth sailing and I got to sit at lunch with my friends and talk for over an hour with little interruptions!!
The other night after I finished reading the book I explained to Jared how things need to operate from now on. Ryan woke up from his nap and we were off, we were about half way through the night when Ryan exclaimed,"Mom, I'm a HAPPY BOY!" while jumping up and down! At that moment I was sold, I knew it was working and that we would stick with it!!
6 days ago

1 comments:
Go Girl!!! I am so proud of you! You are a great mom and I am happy you found a method that works! Love ya, Laur
Post a Comment