Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i should be in bed but instead i'm blogging!

I moved to Texas to get away from the snow and look what I woke up to the other morning! I was so annoyed by it that I didn't even let Ry go out and play in it! Mean Mom! I know, I know! But in case you didn't know I hate the cold, unless I am skiing! Mac and Cheese face playing with his new Thomas the Train set he got from my grandma his GG. Little did I realize what an investment this little train track is, and this boy has no flies on him once he opened it, he turned to me and asked," mom where's the tunnel and the bridge?" Well out come the blocks and a dandy bridge we had!! He LOVES his train thank you GG for the early Christmas present.


This little girl can SERIOUSLY CHOW with her toothless little mouth!!


I think this is one of the best pictures he has taken in a very long time, he's getting so big, slow down my little man~
We had PILES AND PILES AND PILES of leaves in our yard. Did I mention that we had PILES of leaves. Ryan and Delaney had a great time playing, throwing, jumping and running in the leaves!

0 comments: