Tuesday, December 8, 2009

one of the best days

We went with some friends to the Fort Worth Club for a pancake breakfast with Santa. Ryan was so excited and Jared and I were so excited for him. He has been saying for months that he wants a Woody doll(from Toy Story), I thought for sure his little mind would change a thousand time in the last couple of months but he has held true to Woody.
They had Elves there make all kinds of cool balloon art (fishing poles with fish on the end, mermaids,dinosaurs, the list goes on and on) and Ry wanted a sword so he could fight with the big boys!
They also had a petting zoo set up with goats, ducks, chickens, baby pigs, bunnies, which Ry loved.

Here is Caroline in all her Christmas glory!! I was so excited about her outfit, I didn't want to go to the club in an outfit from Target(well Ryans was and part of hers was), but I wanted her to be different. Soooo, I made her this skirt for a whooping $4 and her headband out of faux leather strap and a picked apart flower, oh and her matching bracelet! She was SO stinking cute it was ridiculous!!


Family picture and of course both kids wanted ME to hold them-it's so fun to be popular!

Ryan was dieing to see Santa, we had been waiting in the line for quite awhile and Jared need to step away for something so I had both kids. I was talking to Ry and I looked away for a second and then looked back and he sawing his opening and made a be-line for Santa yelling the whole way up there,"Santa I want a Woody!" Lovely, of course I don't have the kid who is shy and bashful, it only make sense, right? Everyone in line was cracking up.


Caroline was in awe!

Finally, it was his turn for real!
I just think she is so darn cute I had to throw in another pic!
She was so well behaved especially since she had been up since 6 and she was running a little fever(I keep thinking that she is going to get teeth any day now but to no avail)

4 comments:

Laur said...

They couldn't possibly be any cuter! Such fun to watch them grow. Way to be brave with Santa!

Lisa said...

such adorable kids! so good to see them....

Melissa said...

Caroline looks like a little doll. Way to go on her skirt. Beautiful family.

Carmen said...

LOVE this post! It's so hilarious that Ry gets the whole Santa thing. Jackson has absolutely no clue! I love everything Caroline is sporting, she must have a really stylish mom who can craft all those great outfits!