Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The best couple of days!

We have had the best couple of days lately(attitude and behavior wise). Yesterday a friend called and invited us to the botanical gardens, and I jumped on the chance because I was feeling really lazy but I knew I needed to get out of the house. So we hurried up and got dressed, packed a simple lunch and were off. It was such a beautiful day and the kids had a blast running around in the fresh air. We were there almost three hours, then we decided since everyone was still so happy and nice that we would head over to the museum! It was such a fun day with friends and so simple!

Then today we headed to the zoo with Mimi(Ry had been asking to see her for a couple of days). We thought the weather was supposed to be beautiful today, but not quite, it was a little cold and windy but that meant the zoo was pretty empty and once you got moving the little chill wasn't too bad. Ryan was so good today, it was so nice and refreshing to have a happy compliant little man. We just strolled along asking lots of questions and taking our time. The most amazing part of it was Ry was totally cheesing it up for the camera! All the pictures are on Mimis camera but I will post them as soon as I get them because they are some of the best ones we've gotten in a while!! Also Caroline was fabulous both days I don't think we heard a peep out of her either day but she was happy to look around, kick her legs and laugh!! She has turned into such an easy baby, it's a blessing! She is happy to go and do whatever is going on, with little to no fuss!!

Hopefully this good behavior trend will continue because it sure makes things alot easier! Sorry for all the bragging but lately I haven't had much to brag about behavior wise so I decided to jump on the chance!

1 comments:

Laur said...

So nice to hear about your happy little family! Great Job, Em!