Tuesday, January 12, 2010

IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER!!

Well it finally happened, at 2-1/2 years exactly Ryan figured out how to climb out of his crib aaaaaaaaaauuuuurrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!! I hope my threats of a spanking will keep him in there a little longer, I'm not ready for that freedom!!
As I mentioned above Ry turned 2-1/2 yesterday so I thought I would highlight some of things fun is doing:
He is potty trained
loves anything TOY STORY-we are all currently different Toy Story characters
he is asking how everything thing works
loves to feed the ducks
he is starting to eat a little better-last night he ate his portion and Jared's of Pineapple Chicken Curry
he is very polite
he can carry on a full adult conversation(in person or on the phone)
he loves books
FUNNY
loves the museum
loves the zoo
loves nursery
is starting to sit through Sacrament meeting some what quietly
LoVEs his Cousins
is a great big brother-very gentle and concerned
loves to play outside
loves to go places
LOVES his daddy
HAPPY
enjoys art projects
is helping mommy is the kitchen
great a cleaning up(most days)
loves his blanket
the list could go on and on.....
We love you so much Ry and are so happy you are a part of our family!

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

you forgot how much he loves his cousins! :) and what a good little phone talker he is! :)
we miss you buddy!
happy 2 & 1/2!
you're getting to be such a big boy!
we love you

Laur said...

Chicken curry for a two year old??? No wonder my kids aren't very good eaters!!! Happy 2 1/2 Ry! You are toooooo cute!

Emily said...

i was totally going to put that on here and i got side tracked and forgot!!! i will add it right now

Lisa said...

Happy Half Birthday Little Man! We love you!

Crazy Lifferths said...

A few months before Austin turned 2 1/2 he learned how to climb out!! He NEVER showed interest before. I NEVER even lowered the crib mattress to the lowest spot because he never tried. He does great in a big boy bed now though. Congrats on the new bedtime routine. 6:30?! That is unreal!