Can I just tell you that I LOVE our 6:30 bedtime, sleeping through the night until 8:30am and then a two hour nap during the day schedule for both kiddos!! Thanks Katie for the wonderful insight and opening my eyes to a whole new world!!
6 days ago

4 comments:
ahh... I LOVE 6:30 bedtime too.
It is fabulous.
I am jealous of 8:30 though. I was thinking I was pretty lucky with 7:30.
You both are so lucky!!!! I do 6:30 bed time, and they both wake up at 6!!! or 6:30 if i'm lucky! and no naps from trevor, and mason hardly naps as well! how do you do it????
that's a whole lotta sleep! If I am doing the math right that means that they are only actually awake for 8 hours a day?! that's craziness! my kids have a lot of energy i guess, we only get in about 11hrs. at night and 2 during the day.
yes your math is correct!! it is kind of crazy i know but if its working I'm not going to change it!! The past two day we didn't have naps because we were out doing things so the kids went to bed at 6 and woke up at 10am, and are now down for a nap. i'm sure it will all change but I'll keep it for now. this does mean though that jared hasn't gotten alot of time with the kids though.
Post a Comment