So this is the only shirt I've made for Caroline, it was a little difficult because the pattern was so intracate, and just plain small. You'd have to use a brand new blade for this one. You can find this graphic here. I made the skirt too and you can find the tut for it here.
This one was also kind of intracate and you have to be very careful not to rip the freezer paper. I found the graphic here. Sorry for the low quality of the picture I took it on my phone. I gave this shirt to a friend.
This is Ry's Johnny Cash shirt! I think it is kind of fun and again I found the stencil on this site, they have tons of fun things to choose from. This shirt was super easy because there was not any small detail. I think I'm going to dye this shirt black with the tutorial from MADE, so it will be black on black since Johny Cash is the man in black. I will post it again when I'm finished.
And of course Ryan needed a cowboy shirt, this is a cowboy riding a bucking bull! Not sure where I found this clipart, but if you type silhouette clipart you will find TONS of things!!!

And of course the Lincoln shirt-I still think this might be my favorite shirt of all, and I found the pattern and
tutorial here.



2 comments:
way tres cute!
i love the monkey!!!!!
Post a Comment