I have a little boy who is following in your LARGE foot steps!! He loves anything cowboys, talks about it all day, bucks himself off his imaginary horse, yells at the bulls, wants me to ride on his back, wants me to buck him off my back, asks to put his cowboy boots on before he is even out of his crib(he would wear them to bed if I let him, he is covered in blistersevne on his calves), puts his blanket on his rocking horse for the saddle blanket, when told that we were going to visit Delaney at her house; his only question was if he could take his boot and hat, takes his ropes with him everywhere too(my measuring tapes), tells people he is a big cowboy and that he has a snake in his boot, does a bucking dance for anyone who will watch or pays us any attention while we are shopping(which is usually anyone who looks our direction becasue he is following behind in all his cowboy glory. Which attracts ALOT of attention, I guess I better start putting on make-up and doing my hair)
Jared has now introduced a new love to the mix, I was sure that he was to young and would not pay attention because it wasn't animated, but I was WRONG(much to my dislike)-Old Yeller!!! He would watch it all day if I let him! When brent was little he was IN LOVE with two movies-My Friend Flicka(which Ry would LOVE), and 7 Alone-OH MY GOSH brent loved those two movie and probably wore out the tape on the VHS! I didn't like those movie then and I still don't like them now, it's kind of like slow tourture-now that I'm thinking about I think we need to go back to our strict no TV, that would solve all my problems....Brent got the movie The Bear, and it was awful, so awful and BORING that the movie just vanished out of thin air-and my parents must have thought it was boring too because they never really pressed as to where the movie was because I'm sure I would have broke and told them that it was in my underwear drawer for over 4 years undisturbed. Now I will never hide my own childs movie given to him by his father but......
now here are so various cowboy shots over the last couple of weeks-i'm sure people will start to recognize us in the places we frequent because of my little cowboy(target, the museum, costco, hobby lobby just to name a few)
I love you Bobo, and my Ry Guy!!! My two cowboys!





4 comments:
Love my cowboys, big and small!~
I hope Brent and Janeese have a boy someday! Can't imagine them not enjoying a little cowboy of their own!
i love it!
i love those 2 cowboys too!
Brent always says that if we have a boy that he wont buy him anything but cowboy and indians stuff. he says its the only healthy toy a little boy should grow up on to be normal hahah.
Post a Comment