Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This is our sweet little Caroline almost a year ago!  I can't believe that it has been a year already,she has been a wonderful addition to our family and we love her with all our hearts!!
Look how tiny she is, I can't believe how teeny tiny she was
   Look at that milk mustache
And now look at her, she is getting so big and so much fun!!  Ryan is trying to play with her more and more!  I have to remind him that she is just a baby, and to be gentle and that he can't ride her-will somebody get that boy a horse already!  She doesn't let him get away with much though, she will screech to let herself be known!  And of course a picture wouldn't be complete without a runny nose!
She is a joy and we love her!  She is on the verge of walking, no signs of talking, but alot of squaking!

2 comments:

Laur said...

She is soooo precious, then and now! I can't believe how fast she grows! Next year she will be running and talking in sentences! Crazy!

Lisa said...

A year already! wow! she is such a sweetie pie!