Future as a makeup-artist??????
I told him he couldn't smile in the picture because he was naughty!!!
i left Ryan in the car unattended and obviously not buckled and this is what i came back too!!! I was shocked to say the least, "Mommy, look I put on your mascara!!"
I usually don't take pictures of naughty behavior because it will only feed the ideas but I couldn't help it this time! He didn't get it anywhere except his face, which shocked me-I was sure that he had gotten it on his new shirt right as we are trying to get out the door with waiting on us-but i got lucky becasue mascara only goes on your face RIGHT?
I was sure to reinforce that this was NAUGHTY behavior and we were not to do it ever again!!!!
Eyes, blush, and lipstick-that's what he put on with expert skill!!



2 comments:
At least everywhere he got it was washable!!! (perhaps with a really rough washcloth?!) At least he didn't paint the inside of the car with it!
well of course not it's mascara!! it doesn't go anywhere but your face!!
Post a Comment