So exciting to see how much I saved!!!
and that included free movie tickets to see Toy Story 3 when it comes out in the theater, so I got the movie in Blue Ray and DVD and movie tickets for a $1.99 each! It makes me want to sing and dance
Now I need to learn how to coupon to really save me money grocery shopping!


10 comments:
Wow that is an amazing deal!
SO....how did you get such a good deal??
impressive!
Emily,
I totally did the same thing!! I love it! You'll see a very similar post soon... :) Keep up the good work!
-Kristin (Haskell) Eaquinto
Man, you are a great shopper!
I am still wondering where your coupons came from??? I really want to get Toy Story for my little boy but don't want to pay $25 for one movie!!
sorry karalee
okay i printed two $10 off coupons from hip2save.com and then target will price match-so I brought in the ad from Toys'r'Us and then target applied their $10 off for buying two! hip2save.com is the best ever they will give you all kinds of great ideas!
Thanks! I will try that!
Emily, thanks again for the tip on where to get the coupons! My Target was lame and said they don't price match, whatever. But, I got it at Toys R Us. So, not qutie as good of a deal, but I got them both for 17! I was happy with that if Target wouldn't help me out.
i'm glad it worked out for you, even if it wasn't quite what you were hoping for!
Post a Comment