Friday, March 26, 2010

Some things that I miss.....



Ruby as a puppy!

Dating(Jared of course), and being so young

getting all dressed up!


dancing on tables with my sister at weddings(and i just plain miss my sister)

scottie, who comes home in less then a month!!!


my short blond hair(but not so much the fat face)


shamanny(arianne) and the time to apply my make-up with time,care and attention


spending time on the beach with my family(in Hawaii)


i miss kathy and Barton Springs(in Austin), so that means i miss Austin too!


subway sandwiches COVERED in ranch dressing and the time and money to get my nails done!


I miss Paul at the Thai Kitchen like nobody's business
THE BEST THAI FOOD EVA!!!!
I think he would still  remember my order if I walked in today!


I miss feeding my Boys on Sunday!!


I miss water-skiing(almost everyday in the summer) and showing up the boys!!


i miss high school(sometimes)but I do miss the friends!!

i miss new baby smell-but not enough to have another one anytime soon!!


I miss catching the BIGGEST fish ever and having the time to lay around and get that tan!!


These are just a few things that I miss!!  But there is a whole list of things that I love-which is coming soon!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting this blast from the past, so fun to see the old photos.

Laur said...

Can't figure out who is cuter, Scottie or Ruby! TIE!!!!

Brett said...

I know where you can find Ruby.....

Carmen said...

oooo...that was a fun post. it got me thinking about things i miss. i heart water skiing too! p.s. i also miss your title on your blog, what happened to 'The Kings', the top of the page looks so naked without it :)

nbrawley said...

LOVE THIS POST! I am in serious need of doing a post like this. How fun it is to remember the good old times!!!!