Friday, March 12, 2010

How can I earn an extra $170 a month so I can put Ry in preschool three days a week from 9-2!

4 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

sell jewelry - it's what i do and the potential earnings could be $800 a month! its so fun and easy - it's just like pampered chef or mary kay - it's home parties with direct sales!! FUN!

Or you could sell some of the stuff that you make - you are VERY creative!!!

Katelyn said...

have you checked out what you need to do to have an etsy site- you could totally sell stuff on there

Katelyn said...

what... only 170 for 3 days a week 9-2!!!!
why am i moving to the most expensive place on the planet??!?!?!?!?!

Lindsey said...

I will set you up with the PAMPERED CHEF!!! I am LOVING IT! And I am clearing 400 a month.. .Easy.. so, now you can binge on all of your cute hobbies too! It is a WIN WIN! (Oh, not to mention have the best kitchen gadgets in the WORLD floating around your kitchen)