Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What a little sunshine can do for you!!




Okay so my camera still "works" I just can't see what I'm taking a picture of, so as my friend Shalene suggested "take a whole bunch!"  well all righty then.....these are some that I got today of my Sunshine girl!!  I just can't tell you how much I love this little girl and how happy she is!!  I think she is getting happier by the day, she is just easy going and happy to do ever!


She is moments away from beinging able to walk on her own but she is just a little scared!!
And why walk when you have moves like this????

Full attack mode!!!
I love you squishy face-to bad I didn't get any pictures of her with her hair bow in too, because it was stinkin' cute!!

As a side note Ry is pretty stinkn' cute too but he is going to kill me or drive me to drink someday I'm sure of it!!  We've been working with Ry to get him to say "I love you" back when Jared or I say it to him(because he can say anything under the sun but he has been seriously holding out on that one.  So anyways he has finally started to say it all on his own(which melts my heart and sometimes makes me cry) which is wonderful but the other morning from his crib this is what he is yelling to me(he won't climb out, just bellows for me or Jared) a couple of mornings ago, 
"MOM....MOM....MOMMY...MAMA...MOM YOU STILL LOVE ME?  MOM, MOM YOU STILL LOVE ME?  MOM....MOMMY...MOM!!!" 
I promptly got up and retrived him from his loveless room!

5 comments:

Laur said...

Who needs a screen on their camera? Those pictures are great! Love the "love me" story. Too totally adorable!

Laur said...

I forgot to beg you to post a pic of you at that age next to Caroline, you two are the spittin' image of each other! So adorable!

JS said...

Hehe... Ryan sounds like such a character. I love it! and caroline is stinkin cute without a headband!

Katelyn said...

that is TOO FUNNY!
i love that kid!
we were driving the other day and out of nowhere D said "I miss my ryan."
i miss you too ry!
and caroline!
you pics are supper cute
and emily.... your camera is just like a real film camera.... strange thats how all photo opps used to be!
certainly glad my kids were born in a digital world!

Angela said...

We had something break on our old camera so if you wanted a pic without a big dark cloud in the corner you had to tilt it just the perfect way.

I just love her blond blond hair! It's amazing since your hair is so dark. I'm guessing it must come from Jared? She looks all ready for spring, and to spring into action, too.