Saturday, March 20, 2010

i have a modest list for my big 3-0 bday!




first a serger would be great-save me so much time!!

Next on the list
simple! yet fuctional! 

a little trip here wouldn't be too bad either

or some new ones of these

just throwing it out there in case anyone was wondering what to get someone when they turn three oh!!!
living room furniture would be great tooo!

this, yeah this, this is what i want!!!

or maybe some of these wouldn't those look nice on my ears?
i'm a simple girl just throwing out some simple ideas in case anyone is stumped-it doesn't take much to make me happy, easy to please thats me!!! ; )
i've always heard you don't get what you don't ask for, right????

9 comments:

Carmen said...

Jared had best be putting in some overtime! wow, 30?! you're sooo old ;) My vote is for the minivan, you deserve an upgrade...you've been rockin the cavalier for quite some time now

Katelyn said...

nice.... i love a good wish list!
love you

Emily said...

tell me about it!!!

Carmen said...

I was just giving you a hard time about the whole crib thing. You gotta do what works for the kid right?! I say if he likes it, then by all means! J was such a climber he wouldn't stay in his so we had to switch it up because he kept climbing out and I was afraid he would land on his head!

Laur said...

A girl after my own heart! Love the wishlist. Sorry I won't be sending any of them! Might make a contribution toward one of your choice, though!
3-0! You've never been better!

Lisa said...

Now that is a wish list...
Impressive! Such simple taste you have. Love you girl>

Jaime said...

hi how did you get into my brain and copy my wishlist

Melissa said...

My wishlist it the same . . . except for the boat. Oh how I wish I had endless piles of money. I would get myself and you all that stuff for our birthdays.

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

love the list! those things aren't too much to ask for right...and love the blog background.