This morning Jared was having Ryan say all of his animal noises and then he randomly asked Ryan what mommy says(which in the past he has always made a funny noise for any person) and Ryan in a girly sounding voice says,"We're going to Costco Ryan." I laughed so hard-and this was before he was even out of his crib!
Then we asked him what daddy says and in a manly voice,
"Bye Ryan I have to go to work."
This crazy kid cracks me up!!

5 comments:
I love that boy. He is so funny. He doesnt miss a beat!
Too cute! It's so fun when they are funny!
That is hilarious!!!
2 thoughts...1. so funny! I too love costco and frequent it often. 2. did you say he was still in his crib?! Miss Emily, is Ry still sleeping in a crib?! He is a big boy, I think he wanted me to tell you he's ready for a big boy bed. lol!
What a funny kid! Do you really shop at Costco that much? ;)
Good luck at getting everything you want for your birthday! I could maybe pitch in a two dollars if you'll get a pool going. :)
And was Jared worried that Caroline was fat or skinny? Is that why he was relieved when she was in the 25th? That just makes me laugh becuase it seems like a lot of dads I know (including my own husband) worry about one of those three percentiles.
Post a Comment