Okay so today I totally rear ended someone-it scared the crap out of me, the kids weren't in the car and there was NO damage to either car! BUT now I'm SORE!! My neck is killing me, we were at a stop sign and she started to go and I looked down I guess and then started to go, but she suddenly stopped, and so I rear ended her unexpectedly!!
Okay so a totally random thought-Why does it seem that fire alarm batteries ALWAYS seem to die in the middle of the night, and then beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep until you can either fall back asleep since it woke you(me) up to begin with or get up and pull the annoying thing out of the ceiling???
6 days ago

4 comments:
Oh Em...Im glad that you are ok!!
((HUGS))
i am glad the other lady didn't want you insurance info... she is probably wishing she had since her neck is probably sore too!
So sorry about the accident. I echo Katie, lucky girl. So glad the kids weren't with you. Do you have chiropractic? Thinking of you!
As for the batteries, if we change them every year when we 'fall back", they wouldn't beep. But we don't, so we get woke up in the middle of the night, need to get the extension ladder to change the battery, and wake someone up to hold the ladder.... shotgun, anyone?!!!
Post a Comment