Okay so the pictures don't quite translate how cute it really was-this was her banner that was HUGE! Thanks Katie for your help cutting it out!
Next was the Candy Table-Now that I look back on it, it's funny that I even had a candy table because I rarely let Ry eat any candy at all-I think he had two pieces of Halloween candy total-and now there was this huge table full of candy that he had free unsupervised access too. Oh well it was for a party and he went right to sleep when everyone left!
My friend Maria and I made the candy balls hanging from the ceiling-so easy and so cute and colorful!! Then the lollipop garden was made with left over invites!
Next: on to the cake!! Caroline didn't hold back she just dug right in!!
Last of all presents, she got some great things! Thank you to everyone for the thoughtful gifts and for a wonderful day!!
oh and on the fireplace are lollipops made with dowel and styrofoam balls wrapped in tissue paper!







4 comments:
Oh my gosh those wrapped up candy decorations you've got hanging from the ceiling are so fun! What a clever idea. Looks like a darling party, happy birthday!
Very cute and creative! You look beautiful, Em! Love your hair!
so so so cute! i wish i was there to see it in person!
love you
Looks so great!
Post a Comment