Our night time routine....
a soothing ice cream
she needed the spoon because she kept trying to dig the ice cream out with her fingers and then they kept freezing and then she would cry in pain.
next a little naked ride around the yard
(he snuck into the backyard while i was trying to dry Caroline off after their bath)

looks like he is really sleepy right???
winding down with dad!!
little night cap
it was just water
now it's off to bed....
makes me sleepy just looking at pictures and knowing this all happened with in a span of about an hour!
nighty night





3 comments:
I LOVE the nighttime ice cream ritual...we do that too :) btw Jack loves to be naked all the time too! what is it with boys and nudity :)
So fun and lively! They are adorable, love Caroline with her ice cream smile! Too fun!
Also, Nakey boy reminds me of a couple I used to know...oh, wait, I still know them!
Post a Comment