Ryan's 3rd Birthday Bash
Cowboy Round Up!!!
We has a fabulous birthday bash!!
It got a little bit out of hand, I am so glad that all of my friends were able to come, it made the day so much fun!
I thought that a party on a Tuesday in the middle of the day after a major holiday would result in low attendance, to my shock and great suprise everyone was able to make it except one family, that resulted in over 50 people rounded up at our house!!
We started with the full cowboy git-up, which included chaps(that katie and i stayed up until 3:30am the night before the party making),paper bag vests, hat, bandana, and sheriffs badges, the whole costume was less then $2.00 per kid.
we ended up with way more pictures of Caroline then Ry, oh well! She's pretty darn cute!
The stick horses were found at the Dollar Tree-that's what spur this crazy idea!!
Of course today he wasn't interested at all in weraing his cowboy clothes!! so he was shirtless most of the day. On friday he said he wanted a Lighting Mcqueen party instead-sorry dude!!
Cute Ciasa
The Horse cupcakes were definitely a labor of love-but they turned out so cute and were HUGE hit!
Panning for gold was the biggest hit of all-I made little bags for them to put their gold in, and they turned out so cute! I think some of the kids played in their the whole time.
the sandwiches were pure luck, i was looking for a star cookie cutter in my gigantic bag of cookie cutters and i just happen to find a boot and hat cookie cutter. They were perfect!
Jordan in her Cowgirl Glory!!! Behind her is the cardboard jail that i made and the kids destroyed in about 10 minutes!!!
A bunch of my wonderful friends! and i for sure couldn't have done this without the help of my sister, shalene, and jessica-thanks so much for all your help!
Four generations of the King family!

Enjoying all my hard work!
The posse
The best Mimi ever! She made the bbq beef sandwiches and the baked beans, they were fabulous!
Sandy Girl!!
The chocolate face says it all!!
I had a ton of games planned but the kids had a blast in the panning for gold and just running around I didn't even bother with it-oh well next time.
It was so much fun, i would do it all again....just not tomorrow!!
We love you little buckaroo, i can't believe you are 3 already-you have brought so much joy to our lives!





















5 comments:
Emily, you sure do know how to throw a fabulous party. The whole theme was so cute and the decorations and the outfits were over the top. You are such a great mommy, your kids will always remember the fun times they had at their birthday parties! Love you!
WOW! What a great party! So sad we are so far away, I would have loved to be in on all the fun! Love the pictures, they are so cute, but somehow I thought Ry was turning 4!!! Crazy! Happy early birthday, Ryan! Love you lots!
Seriously you have the BEST ideas! Cute party theme and looks like a lot of fun!
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! You are so creative!
the cupcakes were fantastic to look at AND eat! what a great party, since I don't live near you I think I may just steal all your ideas and put together a slightly smaller version of your amazing birthday party! lol! it really was great, so glad we could be there!
Post a Comment