Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Kids were unusually happy in the car today so of course i snapped a few pic's
I was scaring them while pumping gas!!  They were lovin' it!!  Too bad they are strapped in there carseats not some where pretty because these pictures all were so good!!  I love this little girl too pieces!!
I wish you could hear her happy little laughter!! This is one of those radom wonderful moments you wish you could bottle up and freeze! 

So i have finally figured out the trick, if you want a good picture of Ry that's' not a big blur-strap him in his carseat!

so bashful!  pure delight!
 I took these last couple of pic's after we left the museum for the day, we were stopped at a light and i was trying to keep Ryan awake until we got home-after I took this last picture he was SOUND asleep with in 3 seconds...it was crazy fast and he was really out i tried tempting him with all sorts of treats!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my ryan looks like a big kid now. he has such a cute smile! i miss them.

Carmen said...

We MISS you! The kids look so cute in these shots, you have a talent for capturing great shots. Guess we will add that to the growing list of all your extensive talents! Thanks for spending so much time with us when we came out, we had so much fun! We definitely need to do it again and maybe next time my kids will be a little less obnoxious...oh who am I kidding?! they are just crazy :) can't wait to come back, maybe next year in the fall when it's a little cooler ;) now it's your turn to come out here, can't wait!