Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Circus Time Again!!!

I love the circus, probably more then the kids do!  I found cheap tickets again this year so we were off!

Mimi was able to meet up with us and she brought along a couple of little friends!

D was so excited and totally into it!  About two minutes in she turned to me and said,"oooh emmy, my mommy would have really liked this.  I need to tell her all about it!"  So sweet


and this little bug loved the "wrigers"  she kept telling me "ooh emmy the wrigers say RROOOAAR!"


the kids couldn't take their eyes off these guys!!  the man up there had a bag over his head!! C.R.A.Z.Y.!!!
we also saw a human cannon ball, which i thought was the coolest eva!

i just want to squeeze them they are just so dang cute!

oh and these guys are pretty yummy too!
i love love love the elephants!!  man did these guys destroy the arena!! There was POOP EVERYWHERE!!!

and the grande finale-WRIGERS!!!

1 comments:

Laur said...

Sounds and looks so cool!