I think you should come visit. Cause Yesterday the high was 73. It has been the most perfect Summer! Come visit... Don't you love road trips? :) We would have so much fun!
maybe the cow's stuck...ha! and just so you know it was somewhere in the 70's here yesterday. I've only turned the a/c on 3 times so far this summer. It has been unusually cool for this time of year though so it's not totally typical.
Last night we were wrestling with Ryan when suddenly he reached over and licked Jared's head then exclaimed, "Um, delicious.." Totally out of the blue but totally funny!
Life is great!! I love being a mom and a wife. Ryan is 2-1/2 years old and busier then ever, I think he might need a leash, he is talking more and more every day and is extremly happy. Caroline is 1 and is a very happy, easy going baby and it is hard to imagine our family without her. Jared has gone out on his own to pratice law and is enjoying the freedom it brings, I'm enjoying his more flexable shedule! I love that I have a husband who works so hard so that I can stay home and take care of our two wonderful, growing, busy kids!
6 comments:
I think you should come visit. Cause Yesterday the high was 73. It has been the most perfect Summer! Come visit... Don't you love road trips? :)
We would have so much fun!
I have never seen that before either! It is dang hot!
maybe the cow's stuck...ha! and just so you know it was somewhere in the 70's here yesterday. I've only turned the a/c on 3 times so far this summer. It has been unusually cool for this time of year though so it's not totally typical.
carmen, thats not fare don't rub it in!! i think our a/c is on 24/7!
Maybe it's a fake cow, to make people stop and take pictures? I have never seen that, either. Better you than me with the 107... I couldn't hack it!
can you blame the cow, i personally love baths.
-brent
Post a Comment