okay so my kids have plenty of nice green grass to roll around and play in
but most of their time is spent right here
this little patch of dirt in the backyard is their piece of heaven!
i think they might need a sandbox!
and yes another picture of them in their pajama's, but i promise i really do get them dressed. this was early in the morning before breakfast they went out to play before it got way to hot, i think yesterday was 107 degrees!



3 comments:
107 degrees?! barf! we have the exact same dirt issue. Jack and Logan LOVE to play in the dirt alongside the house. At first I tried to stop it cause they were always sooo dirty and I was having to mop the floor daily because they love to come in and out...then I just gave up because they love it so much. What can you do?! and btw, I don't change my kids out of pj's until after lunch and naps, so don't feel like you are a slacker!
forget the sand box... it will just get too hot in that 107 degrees!!
The mud is nice and cool... either one gets them dirty! :)
THey are so cute together! Love those kids!
Post a Comment