Friday, September 10, 2010

Well we haven't really been up to much lately....Ry is in preschool two days a week, gymnastics and soccer.  So my life as a chauffeur has begun and I'm so excited because it means my little guy is BUSY!!  Gymnastic has DRASTICALLY improved over the last couple of weeks.  I think the first week the coach said his name 700 times, no exaggeration!!  This week I don't think I heard her say it more then 3 times, so that is awesome it means he is following directions and got getting into everything he's not supposed to be touching.

 i really like this coach, she is really firm and wants them to do it the right way-Ry so needs that!!  We are on the wait list to get into the Wednesday class, because Fridays are a little difficult.
 sorry for the picture quality i'm not sure what is up with my camera-this is Ry's favorite thing-they do stretches and they are all based around making pizza-his favorite thing right up there with chick-fila.  Can you see the concentration on his face? He is rolling out the dough.


the other day we went to lunch with my friend Emma(my kids were turds, sorry Emma-next time I will get a sitter) but across the street was a fire station with the truck parked outside so of course we had to check it out.  Carolines top was a dress from last year which I LOVE and i'm totally digging her skinny jeans!!

this was my first project in months!!!  my friend Jessica gave me this stroller today but the fabric was broken, so in 20 minutes start to finish i whipped up this new seat!  I love the Amy Butler fabric that i had barely any scraps left.  Hopefully Caroline will love it as much as I do.

3 comments:

JS said...

Love the stroller. I have been thinking about changing berkleighs up cause i hate the fabric.

Cassie said...

Yay we love Ms. Terri too! She has been Boston's teacher for the last year. Ryan looks like he's having a great time.

Katelyn said...

today on our way to the park... randomly out of no where Delaney asked, "How's Ryan doin lately?"

It cracked me up the way she asked.

I told her he had started school, he was doing gymnastics and he started playing soccer too.

She gasped.. "Eeeh, I didn't even know that. Nobody even told me. Ryan plays soccer. Wow!"

It was too funny! apparently she would like to be better informed as to his goings-on. I will try to remember! Maybe i could just start letting her read the blog in addition to her pbs kids time.

miss you love you