Halloween Pictures FINALLY!!
i load a lot more but blogger is giving me a hard time
Ryan was The Big Bad Wolf(alot of people thought he was a wokie??, oh well) and then of course Caroline was Little Red Riding Hood(she didn't like to wear the hood).
I couldn't get the kids to hold still for the life of me. i think in a couple days we might try and have a photo shoot to get some good pictures.
This was my happy Little Red Riding Hood
We had a great time Trunk or Treating with Mimi and Gramps!




4 comments:
Oh, So FUN!!! They are soooo cute! Great costumes, emily and Mimi. A photo session would be great, need some details of that BBW!!!
Cute, Cute Cute! I love it. Did you make the costumes this year? I remember you made the elephant ones... just wondering. :)
I love them! And before I read, and had just seen the pictures, i knew exactly who they were!
yes my mom and i made them!! it was fun, ry's didn't quite turn out like i wanted but it works.
Post a Comment