Making a list and checking it twice...................
well not that kind of list, but pretty important!
Errands
Laundry Room
Clean off top of dryer
Sweep out room
Take out trash
Kitchen
Clean top of the fridge
Mop
Kids Bedroom
Fix closetPut away clothes
Set up black bed
Fix Carolines bumper
Rehang curtains
Guest Room
Organize craft side
Master Bedroom
Put away clothesClean Jared's dresser
Change sheets
Vacuum
Clean out under neath the bed
Dust
And now my want to do list
Clean off and decorate bookcase
Decorate the the kids room
Sew Shalenes baby bedding
Make curtain and artwork for kids bath room
Figure out dust ruffle for Ryan's bed
Sew Tee Pee for Christmas
Make Thanksgiving Menu and Shopping list
And now I am off to fold said 8 loads of laundry that is taking up most of my king bed!

4 comments:
skip shalenes baby bedding...... i think he needs a queen size bed already. ....or how about bunk beds! :) tee hee!
that is crazy productivity! Don't you just love those kind of days?! I still have my Give Thanks up on my mantle and it reminds me of you and your crafty ways! Can't wait to see pictures of your new crafty decorations for the holidays so I have something to copy ;)
Oh, I wish I was there! You know how I LOVE to fold clean laundry...now if only I loved anything else about keeping house!
Confession- sometimes I put things on my list that I've already done so I get to cross them off.
Ridiculous I know. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment