Wednesday, October 20, 2010


my stroller had a flat tire so I stopped and asked this police man for a bike pump, which he was able to find. Ryan loved sitting on his motorcycle. The officer was very nice and let Ryan pet every little part of the bike.

About a month or so ago Ryan started talking about riding a Ferris wheel, we saw one at the Denton fair but the line was too long and it was way past his bed time. So I told Ryan that when we go to the state fair he can ride the Ferris wheel. Well the boy has a mind like a steel trap. Before we were even in the parking lot, he saw the Ferris wheel and remembered my promise.

He was not happy that I was sticking my camera out of the "cage" and kept telling me that I was going to drop my camera.

If you have never seen the state fair Ferris Wheel you are missing out for sure!! This thing is HUGE, and it is a permanent fixture at the fair.

this is from the very top, it was so windy! Ryan loved every minute of it. When we got off Ry said, "thanks mom that was awesome!"

We had a fabulous day with Mimi and Gramps! Thanks for going with and thanks for getting my car unlocked while Ryan and I rode the big wheel!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: